Sunday, January 02, 2005

2) Happy New Year!

Well, here we are in 2005. I hope everyone had a safe and meaningful new year's celebration. I had a wonderful new year's with Rene and a few close friends at our house.

The last day of the year was emotionally a little hard for me. I couldn't really seem to get off the rollercoaster all day. But by evening time, Rene had started Club Silva, complete with disco ball and dance music, and I was feeling much better. He has such an awesome ability to make me smile!

Tomorrow is our appointment with the new oncologist (
Dr. Mark Adler, San Diego Cancer Center). I don't think I've ever been so excited to go to the doctor! I'm hoping that all goes well with him and I'm starting treatment ASAP!! The longer I wait, the stronger Bob is getting and that just CANNOT happen!! I'll let you all know what happens.

No comments: