Sunday, January 16, 2005

9) Trial Monday failed!

Okay, so they wanted me to do my chemo on a Thursday in case I needed to see a doctor the day after, which I didn't. From here on out I was planning on switching my chemo days to Friday with the thought that by Monday I would be able to be back at work. So today is my trial Monday and it's much better than yesterday but a far cry from "chemo, what chemo?" I'm really tried and weak and my bones are achey. My hip bones are killing me. I feel like I'm 80 years old. None of these symptoms are from the chemo, they're from the white blood cell booster. Shit, can't I just eat a salad or something??? I'm still mildly nauseous but not enough to take woo-woo drugs over. I'd rather deal with the tummy and be awake than constantly in this chemo fog. I did a lot today...went to the store twice, took a bath, made my own lunch (huge step). Now I'm just waiting for the Golden Globes to start. Tomorrow I have a follow up with Dr. Kramer, my ENT surgeon, and then I go back to work. It will be nice to get out of the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Heather! I'm so glad you are feeling better.
Good Luck at work.
Love, Aunt Joan